The San Andreas Brony Militia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The San Andreas Brony Militia is %100 dedicated to making Bronies socially accepted and respected in San Andreas.

3 posters

What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC))

Poll

Which activity would you like to do tomorrow night? ((IC))

[ 0 ]
    What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_lcap0%What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_lcap20%What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_lcap40%What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_lcap0%What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_lcap40%What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Lecho
    Lecho
    Admin

What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) Empty What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC))

Post  Lecho Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Vote here! You can pick two activities.
    Eric Harper

What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) Empty Re: What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC))

Post  Eric Harper Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I got a buddy who owns a Shamal, we could always go cruise in that.
    Vicente C.

What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC)) Empty Re: What do you want to do tomorrow night? ((IC))

Post  Vicente C. Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 am

yeah do something small scale - I don't think we're ready to do large scale things just yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm